- What is included in the price? Insurance, breakdown cover, cooking equipment, Gas, full tank of water, levelling blocks, use of awning, outdoor table stand and chairs. (See inventory for further details)
- What extras are available? Bedding.
- If Percy's damaged or involved in accident what are you liable for? The hirer is liable for the £500 excess (or an agreed amount, if higher). See terms and conditions
- How many people can travel in Percy? 8 people, 3 seats in front with 3-point belts, 1 3-point belt & 4 lapbelts in rear. Sleeps 2 adults, 2 children.
- What do I need to bring? Own bedding (unless you are hiring bedding), personal belongings, food, outdoor equipment.
- Are pets allowed? No
- What type of Van is Percy? Toyota Hiace, fitted with a powerful 2.8 litre diesel engine, right hand drive. It's an automatic, easy to drive. Not much wider than standard car, just need to be cautious as it is longer and taller than what you may be used to driving.
- Do I need to bring the camper back with a full tank of fuel? What fuel does Percy use? Yes needs to have full tank of Diesel.
- Do I need to bring the camper back clean? Percy must be bought back relatively clean and free of rubbish, cleaning products supplied.
- What sort of bags should I bring? soft bags are easier for storage in Percy rather than hard suitcases.
- What sort of power supply does Percy have? It has a dual 12volt battery system. This means the engine battery is separate from the Leisure battery. The Leisure battery will last many hours, please note it will only recharge when you drive Percy, or when plugged into mains supply.
- Can I charge phones, laptops and Ipads in Percy? Yes, don't forget to bring car adaptors with you. If you are parking at a campsite with mains hookup you can also use the mains sockets in the van.
- Does Percy have a toilet? Most larger vehicles may have toilets but Percy doesn't have the space for one. Most camp sites supply these facilities and is a good excuse to visit a pub!